Blitz Full Spectrum CBD Capsules
- Nano hemp extract for improved phytocannabinoid absorption
- 25mg per capsule
- 30 capsules per bottle
- Vegetarian capsules – no animal ingredients or byproducts used
- Opaque packaging protects capsules from CBD-damaging UV rays
- Discreet: Simple to take on the go, no measuring required
- Convenience: CBD pills are easy to bring along in your bag
- Approximately 1 to 2 hours to take effect
- Effects last approximately 5 to 6 hours, depending
- No fillers or artificial ingredients
Full spectrum hemp extract, medium chain triglycerides (MCT), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
Allergen warning: Contains coconut
How to use
Take 1 capsule as desired or instructed by a medical professional. Take with food.
Statements on this site regarding Phoenix Nutraceutical products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results from products may vary. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or using other medications.
78 in stock (can be backordered)
Blitz capsules are discreet, portable, and don’t require measuring or messy droppers. Whether you’re on the court, lifting weights, or just going for a long walk, you can bring your capsules along with you safely and easily. Just like any other pill you might take throughout your day, full spectrum CBD capsules are simple, familiar, and don’t require any learning curve. This makes CBD pills one of the most simple -- and beloved -- ways to take this famed cannabinoid.
Each capsule contains 25mg of nano hemp extract, delivering the full range of phytocannabinoids from hemp -- including CBD -- in a format that requires no measuring or guesswork. There are no fillers or additives in Blitz CBD pills: just hemp extract and MCT oil, contained in a fully vegetarian capsule.
Set your personal record - whether it’s your first mile or your first championship game. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
What’s in Blitz CBD?
- Nanotechnology for improved absorption: Hemp extract molecules are broken into smaller pieces for improved absorption and bioavailability.
- Made with your safety in mind: Blitz CBD products are manufactured in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified facility that’s registered with the FDA. That means you can count on our consistency and quality — you’ll get the same product each and every batch.
- Full spectrum hemp extract: Enjoy the full range of major and minor phytocannabinoids found in hemp, including CBD. These cannabinoids work together to improve and enhance each other’s abilities, called the entourage effect, and you don’t want to miss out!
- No junk: The hemp we use to source Blitz CBD is grown with no harsh chemicals, no pesticides, and no heavy metals.
- Lifestyle friendly: Blitz CBD products contain no gluten ingredients and are vegan friendly. Our full spectrum CBD capsules are completely vegetarian and contain no animal ingredients.
- Vetted and tested: Each batch of Blitz CBD products is tested for potency.
- Made in the U.S.: The hemp we use to extract our CBD is grown right here in the U.S.
- Non GMO: Just as nature intended!
- Organically grown: Our hemp is grown using only organic principles, without any pesticides or harsh chemicals.
Blitz Full Spectrum CBD Capsules FAQs
Are Blitz full spectrum hemp extract capsules vegetarian?
Yes! Blitz full spectrum CBD capsules contain no animal ingredients.
How long does it take for Blitz capsules to kick in?
Full spectrum CBD capsules typically take 1 to 2 hours to take effect.
How much CBD is in each Blitz capsule? How much CBD is in the bottle?
Each Blitz full spectrum CBD capsule contains 25mg of full spectrum nano hemp extract. There are 30 capsules per bottle, for a total of 750mg of CBD per bottle.
What is nano CBD? What makes it different?
When you take a CBD capsule, oral spray, or other CBD product, your body doesn’t absorb all the hemp extract the product contains. Only a small percentage of the phytocannabinoids actually make way into your body from the product. By breaking apart the molecules into much smaller, nano-sized bits, this type of hemp extract is more likely to be absorbed by your body.
How long does it take for CBD capsules to take effect? How long do CBD capsules last?
Unlike other forms of CBD applied to your skin or inhaled, CBD pills must go through the digestive system, including your stomach and liver, before the hemp extract enters your bloodstream. This means they take longer to have an effect, around 1 to 2 hours, but their effect lasts much longer, around 5 to 6 hours.
GET THE LATEST INFO ON BLITZ CBD FOR ATHLETIC RECOVERY
Sign up to hear the latest news and be the first to hear about exclusive CBD deals.