Blitz Hydro Water Soluble CBD Oil
$109.99 – $174.99
- Easy dropper measuring and dispensing
- Made with 99% pure CBD isolate
- Available in 500mg and 1500mg strengths
- 500mg contains approx. 16mL per serving
- 1500mg contains approx. 50mL per serving
- Peppermint flavor masks the taste of hemp
- Hemp seed carrier oil for added omega-3s
99% pure CBD isolate, hemp seed oil, natural flavor
How to use
Use the included dropper to dispense the desired amount. Place the tincture directly into your mouth or drop into food or liquid. The Blitz Hydro 500mg strength contains approx. 16mg CBD isolate per serving. The Blitz Hydro 1500mg strength contains approx. 50mg CBD isolate per serving.
Statements on this site regarding Phoenix Nutraceutical products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results from products may vary. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or using other medications.
This product is solely intended for use by adults.
Make Hydro a part of your routine: mix into your post-workout shake, morning coffee, or midday protein drink. Blitz Hydro’s emulsified formulation mixes 99% pure water soluble CBD isolate with hemp seed oil and a delicious peppermint flavor, formulated for maximum absorption by your body. Available in 500mg and 1500mg strengths.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 4 in|
What’s in Blitz CBD?
- Nanotechnology for improved absorption: Hemp extract molecules are broken into smaller pieces for improved absorption and bioavailability.
- Made with your safety in mind: Blitz CBD products are manufactured in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified facility registered with the FDA. That means you can count on our consistency and quality — you’ll get the same product each and every catch.
- Full spectrum hemp extract: Enjoy the full range of major and minor phytocannabinoids that give hemp its legendary status.
- No junk: The hemp we use to source Blitz CBD is grown with no harsh chemicals, no pesticides, and no heavy metals.
- Tested: We test each batch of Blitz CBD products to ensure it’s free of all the bad stuff, and full of all the good stuff.
- Lifestyle friendly: Blitz CBD products contain no gluten ingredients and are vegan friendly.
- Made in the U.S.: The hemp we use to extract our CBD is grown right here in the U.S.
- Non GMO: Just as nature intended!
- Organically grown: Our hemp is grown using only organic principles, without any pesticides or harsh chemicals.
Blitz CBD HYDRO TINCTURE FAQs
What is water soluble CBD oil?
Water soluble CBD is an emulsified forumation that’s easier for your body to absorb. Because this process breaks down CBD into smaller particles using what’s called nanotechnology, your body absorbs a higher percentage of this famed cannabinoid. We then emulsify this CBD isolate with hemp seed oil and a tasty yet mild peppermint flavoring. While the tincture itself doesn’t dissolve in liquid without a good stir — it’s still an oil, after all — many people like to drop it into their coffee, tea, smoothie, and others.
How does CBD tincture work?
Your body has an endocannabinoid system made up of receptors and endocannabinoids produced naturally by your body, including the “bliss molecule” anandamide. The endocannabinoid system is found in your GI tract, your brain, your nervous system, skin, muscles, and so much more. CBD interacts with these receptors, modifying how other compounds interact with them. CBD tinctures skip your digestive system, so they get to work faster than a gummy or a capsule.
Are there other ingredients in Blitz Hydro tinctures?
Blitz Hydro tinctures are made with CBD isolate. This isolate is mixed with hemp seed oil and peppermint flavoring.
What does Blitz Hydro tincture taste like?
Blitz Hydro tinctures are pleasant! The peppermint flavoring makes this tincture an excellent complement to coffee and tea, while the hemp seed oil is delightfully nutty.
When should I take Blitz Hydro tincture?
Blitz Hydro tinctures should be taken around 30 minutes before you want to feel the effect.
What’s the difference between Blitz Hydro and Blitz CBD tincture?
The difference between Blitz Hydro and its CBD isolate tincture is the process the CBD goes through. Hydro is formulated with nano CBD, which is broken down into smaller parts. Other Blitz tinctures do not go through this treatment. Both tinctures only contain CBD, as they are made with an isolate that’s 99% pure.
How long does it take to feel the effects of CBD tincture?
CBD tinctures enter your bloodstream through your mouth tissues. This process skips digestion, so it does not need to pass through the liver before you experience its effects. This process takes approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
You may swallow some of the Blitz Hydro tincture, which is totally OK! Any CBD tincture you swallow goes through the digestive process, taking approximately 1 to 2 hours to take effect and last for longer. Wait approximately 1 hour after the last amount you took before ingesting more CBD tincture.
GET THE LATEST INFO ON BLITZ CBD FOR ATHLETIC RECOVERY
Sign up to hear the latest news and be the first to hear about exclusive CBD deals.